Friday 11 October 2013

CARPE DIEM BABY


I want to make a statement with this post. A statement about band tees. Because it really annoys me when people wear band t-shirts when they're not fans. The worst thing is when they don't even know, it is a band; when they think it's a brand or something! In my eyes, band tees exist to express your love to a certain band. For example when two people meet in the middle of the street, both wearing t-shirts of the same band. I'm sure they will smile at one another more likely than when they'd just wear plain t-shirts! I really am covinced that band tees are a great way to pal up or just start conversations. So why would anyone want to wear a t-shirt from a band they don't listen to? I suppose that would entail some really awkward conversations! 

Excuse my weird hair, as you can see on the following photos, it was really cold and windy! 




( I guess you can see pretty good that I was freezing on that photo! )


Same old, same old. Yes. It is my beloved jeans jacket again!


I genuinely LOVE these leggings! They're not only really comfy and soft; they also have different shiny and mat patches on them. 


Blouse: Sparkle & Fade / Shirt: The Rock Collection / Leggings: BDG / Jacket: Urban Outfitters / Scarf: American Apparel / Shoes: OFFICE / Bracelets: H&M / Rings: TOPSHOP & Bijou Brigitte / Nailpolish: Urban Outfitters

So please, pick your band tees carefully! 
x Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment