Tuesday 21 January 2014

NORWICH HAUL!







     Sooo, first things first: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!
Hope you all started 2014 as great as I have... with a great party! But, let's not revel in nostalgia, let's stick to the present! I'm back in England, even if not for very long anymore (well, until Valentine's) and that means enjoying the last month!
     Last week I went to Norwich to meet my lovely second-cousin one last time in England. She's starting a blog aswell and as soon as she has done so, I'll post the link here for you to have a look at! 
In my experience, TOPSHOP is always the first shop to go in Norwich, don't really know why. To my great profit the January Sales were still on and even though there were sooooo many things you couldn't ever look at all of them, we still picked out a couple of great things. 

I got something to confess, yes I did buy two pairs of shoes. And yes, they are both black. And shiny. And pretty. And yes yes yes, I do love both of them. And well... No, they weren't in sale.

     As you can see on the photos, I bought one pair of them in TOPSHOP and the dolly shoes, how most people call them, come from OFFICE. I haven't worn both of them yet, only the dolly ones, and if you're planning on getting them, I only have one piece of advice for you: 
DON'T WEAR THEM WITH THIN TIGHTS THE FIRST COUPLE TIMES! 
They don't hurt as bad as most other patent leather shoes do, but they weren't comfortable either, if that makes sense. I actually might wear the TOPSHOP ones tomorrow to see how they are. I think they would go perfectly with a dress or high waisted skinny jeans! 
On the picture beneath you can see everything I got in TOPSHOP. The already-mentioned shoes, a dark-brown bag, a two-coloured shirt and (I couldn't resist) a flower-hairband.
I found the shirt in the sale section and I'm quite pleased with myself I did, because we didn't look at the sales that close! And it was the last one!! I wasn't sure about the bag at first, I must admit, but now I don't see what the heck I was thinking! I love it!!! It's very thin, so I can't use it for my college books, but I find it perfect for just normal everyday-occasions. 
I'm madly in love with the hairband already. It's my definition of perfection. Well that and Alexa Chung. I find flowercrowns look really cool (very tumblr, if you ask me), but i imagine they aren't the most comfortable accessory to wear. And well. It's black! I wouldn't have bought it if it was flower-colour (and by that i mean red or pink or whatever), but black is just perfect.
     Of course, we also went to H&M, where I, disappointingly, only bought accessories. But, no room for disappointment, because they're awesome as hell!
I used to love bows 3 years ago a looot, but then I got really fed up with them and now I like them again (yaay). And well, you can never have enough rings! Or phone cases. haha
     ZARA was the lucky store for me this time. Everything I bought there was on sale and everything is perfect. I got an amazing silver glitter skirt (try and picture it with a plain black top and heels!!!), which I can't wait to wear as soon as possible! I also picked up a bat-phone case, just because. Who doesn't love bats??? Or batman??? And who wouldn't love to set the batman theme as ringtone and (nananananananananananananananana) .... BATPHONE. I'm crazy about it already! Also, I once stroke a bat and it was so adorable and fluffy that I would have one as a pet if I could. 
The bag I found in ZARA is actually quite similar to another one I have (yes, a ZARA one), buuut different! And it was on sale, so don't judge! I don't really know why I bought the rings, because they are a size M and well... I'm not. But rings fall off my fingers all the time anyway!
And last but not least, my 3rd phone case of the day!! I got the Kate Spade case in the Apple Store, but I'm sure they're all also available online somewhere, just dig deep! 
     But now, enough of me talking talking talking!!!


Ladies and Gentlemen, my haul!


left: OFFICE, right: TOPSHOP


TOPSHOP

TOPSHOP
TOPSHOP
Shoes & Hairband: TOPSHOP / Skirt & Phonecase: ZARA
H&M
H&M
ZARA
White & Pink: Kate Spade / Bat: ZARA / Glitter: H&M
ZARA
ZARA



Details




Hope you liked my little haul, if you did, maybe you'll pick up something from the above yourself!
If you are have an account on Bloglovin' , make sure you follow me to be up to date!
I wish you a nice Wednesday afternoon (or night or whatever time it may be in your country) and see you soon!

x Sophie.

15 comments:

  1. I'm soooo jealous of the square zara bag, just perfect and I wish I bought it and not you my lovely second cousin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and get it!! If you're lucky, they'll still have it! Also, send me the link to your blog asap

      Delete
  2. It looks like you found some amazing pieces and we can't wait to see how you style them we particularly love the rings!

    http://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice items ! Loved the rings and skirt x

    www.amoreforfashion.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh your skirt is so beautiful!!and those phone cases are super cute girlie:)I'm now following your blog lovely:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophie, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!! Please visit my blog for further details

    http://blondeteaparty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the shoes that you got! so pretty!
    xx
    Melisa
    polish-andlemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hun, I've nominated you for the Liebster award for new bloggers. To read the rules and take part it in go to my blogpost www.chelskiiiiloves.blogspot.com :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!
    I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin. Hope you will follow me back ♥

    xx
    Nathalie
    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl
    https://www.facebook.com/nathalie.kemna.official

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post, I love the detail you put on all your post, and OMG the clothes is super cute...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the rings you got! great post X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing wrong with buying lots of shoes! Love the Topshop pair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great post and haul! I really love every pieces <3. Your bag is stunning and incredible!
    xoxo
    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The phone case is soooo cute!
    v-is-for-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those Office shoes are gorgeous! And I love the rings - great post :) x

    ReplyDelete