Monday 2 February 2015

Black Riding Hood

Hi guys!
Today, I want to share yesterday's outfit with you! My absolute favourite thing lately is my new blouse, which I found on MYTHERESA last week while watching Sex & the City! (I feel so girly while writing this, haha!) Anyways, it was on sale and i got the last piece in my size!! To say it in Borat's words: "GREAT!!! SUCCESS!!! HIGH FIVE!!!". (Aaaaand I'm wandering off the subject again! Actually, a lot of my friends tell me I do that quite a lot.. Whatever, I just realised I'm doing it again! Damn it). Well, as you'll see, it's got a zipper and two pockets on the front and it's in my favourite colour: black! 




This packaging couldn't be lovelier! This photo makes me kinda wish I hadn't torn it all off! 





Blouse: T by Alexander Wang / Skirt: Urban Renewal / Coat: Mango / Knee Socks: H&M / Shoes: Office / Bag: ZARA / Ring: Vintage






See you soon!

x Sophie.

2 comments:

  1. Cute :)

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, it is a fantastic monochrome look with a pop of red. I absolutely loved the idea. At a local Chicago event space I am going to attend an anniversary dinner and was just looking for some good party look inspirations. I am definitely going to use your ideas!

    ReplyDelete